Странице

недеља, 31. мај 2020.

ALISAPAN SUMMER WISHLIST

Hello lovely people, welcome to my new post! I created wishlist with clothes at one new online store Alisapan  for you. This shop is place where you can find gorgeous clothing items with affordable prices. I am here today to present you few products which I find interesting and among which most of you can find at least one product you'll like
I have just discovered this amazing online store and I'm totally in love with their clothing.  If you visit their website you'll find numerous designs of dresses, skirts, blouses, jackets and other pieces that are perfect for the Summer season that is coming. Currently I'm totally into online shopping and I've been checking some of my favorite shops in order to find some cool trendy pieces to freshen up my Summer wardrobe. If you're in this kind of search as well, then don't miss to check out this store. They are offering a variety of on trend women's clothing at more than reasonable prices.
There are many great discounts and sales on the web shop you don't have to miss out! I will share with you few fashion tops for women from this shop. Spring is here and all of you knows that we always need to new stuff, so we can make this time of year more fashionable. New and favorite colors for this season is white and orange and floral prints, so I get it as must have. The fact is that now you can play with colors and shapes, you can express yourself properly. 
Keep reading to find out more! I choose today to write my wishlist for you. Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog! I love you and talk to you really soon!

The first item that I picked is this Women's Sweet Bow Tie Transparent Dot Puff Sleeves Spring Summer Blouse. It's perfect for laid back Summer outfits. I really love plaid and this is something I would wear definitely. It can be worn with skinny jeans, flair jeans, casual pants, short and long skirts, shorts, almost with anything. 


The next item on my wishlist is this lovely A-Line Strapless Ethnic Printed Holiday Mini Dress. Not sure if I'll see the beach this year but this dress is also cool for everyday situations on hot Summer days. It's totally fashionable. With a pair of lace up sandals and a woven bag that would be a perfect combo. I just love ruffle details on it, but wait to see the next piece.


And more and more ruffles! I adore this fashion trend plus tulle fabric, so this Women's Sexy Fashion Deep V Neck Spaghetti Straps Mesh Top Short is the perfect item for me.  

  
One thing that I also like when it comes to fashion trends are suits. Here's one perfect Summer suit with shirts - Double Breasted Plaid Two-Piece Blazer Suits for Office Ladies. Depending on how you accessorize it this suit can be causal, and ideal for work, if you're job doesn't require some strict dress code. 


And last dress is my favourite! Elegant Sexy V-Neck Mesh Sequin Long Party Dress
I hope you like it!



2 коментара: