Странице

петак, 2. август 2019.

FYYstore

Hello my lovely readers, happy Friday! Welcome again to the new post on my blog!  
Today I want to present you one amazing site: Fyystore.com
 On this great store you can shop: 
women bags, laptop bags, mobile phone case, tablet case, traves bags, pet accessories, home accessories, office accessories and more more more amazing things...

In this post I want to show you my favorite cathegory: 2019 women bag cross body
They have a great and amazing collection of bags.  They will offer customers very affordable prices. I decided to write a post about these items. I will show you some of my favourites. I think bag can be great gift. 
I choose 2 models:


Model: crossbody bags for women
Price $29.99
Colors: 
- black
- blue
- purple



Model: Women cross body tote bag sholder with Metal Buckles and Pearls Handle
Price only $29.99
Colors:
- gold
- pink
- purple 

Visit their Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/9546821011
So that was all for this post! Really hope you've liked it!
Love you all and talk to you really soon!


4 коментара: