Странице

четвртак, 8. август 2019.

Colorful outfit


Hello my lovely people! One more post for today!
What do you think about this colorful outfit? I continue playing with bright neon colors. Can't help it, I just love colorful outfits. Yellow stradivarius bag made this outfit even more cool. Don't be afraid to experiment with different colors, but be careful that they are complementary with each other.
Do you like this outfit? 

Zdravo dragi moji! Još jedan post za danas :)
I ovaj put nastavljam u svom stilu, kombinovanjem jarkih boja. Šarenilo začinjeno savršenom žutom torbicom. Ne bojte se da eksperimentišete sa bojama, ali ipak se trudite da to izgleda komplementarno jedno sa drugim. Ovaj outfit je pravi letnji. za svaki dan. Zanima me da li se i vama dopada? :)






dress/haljina Rosegal
bag/torba Stradivarius
sunglasses/naocare Jupitoo (here)

13 коментара:

  1. I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article Thanks for your great blog
    click here

    ОдговориИзбриши