Странице

четвртак, 11. јул 2019.

Rosegal embroidered dress



Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the new post on my blog! Happy Friday!
Today I show you this amazing dress, that is trend this season for floral embroidered dress, and is that this Rosegal, is so nice and comfortable, you can shop it here. I hope you like it! Enjoy!
PS. Enjoy 20% Discount with “RGT20”


Zdravo dragi moji, dobro došli na moj blog! 
I danas sam tu da vam pokažem novi outfit post, a danas je to ova divna maxi haljina u crnoj boji sa detaljima veženog cveća. Stigla mi je sa sajta Rosegal, i možete je pogledati ovde.
Uživajte! :)
PS. Kod za 20% popusta za svaku kupovinu: “RGT20”






dress/haljina Rosegal
bag/torba PS fashion
sunglasses/naočare Jupitoo (click here)
shoes/sandale Deichmann
earrings/mindjuše Zara

9 коментара: