Странице

недеља, 30. август 2020.

Orange print dress



This summer there were so many cute fruit prints in fashion and I loved all of them! One of my absolute all time favorites is the lemon and the orange print and it was everywhere this year and that really made me happy! The orange print has a vintage feel to it and that really drew me in. This time I want to present you this gorgeous dress (HERE) from Dresslily online store. I hope you like it! Enjoy! 


Zdravo dragi moji, i danas sam tu sa novim outfit postom. 
Ovog leta moj apsolutni favorit jesu haljine sa printom. Obožavam ih, posebno print limuna i pomorandže. Danas sam tu da vam pokažem ovu lepoticu (OVDE) sa sajta Dresslily.
Nadam se da se i vama dopada, uživajte! 






bag/torba PS fashion
sunglasses/naocare Jupitoo
shoes/sandalete Stradivarius

7 коментара: