Странице

четвртак, 30. јануар 2020.

Pink Rosewe dress




Today on the blog I'm sharing with you new outfit post in collaboration with Rosewe online store. This dress that I picked for this collaboration is very beautiful and made of high quality materials. Actually, I was looking for an exact dress like this for a long time, but I had no luck. Whenever I come across it on some online store or it's sold out, or it's unavailable in my size, or it's just some bad copy. So, I some kind of gave up with search. But, when Rosewe contacted me for cooperation I was so happy when I saw taht they have this dress that I wanted so much. Before it arrived I already had an ideal how to wear it. All black, bag, shoes and luxury necklace Helenadia. You can see how it looks like on the photos bellow.
Now I leave you to enjoy the photos. As always, I'm looking forward to your thoughts.
PS. The dress is available in almost all colors, and price you can viewed on this link (here)

Današnje javljanje na blogu rezervisano je za novi outfit post, koji sam napravila u saradnji sa Rosewe online prodavnicom. Haljina koju sam odabrala za ovu saradnju je zaista kvalitetna, uradjena od najkvalitetnijeg materijala i veoma lepa. I pre nego što je stigla imala sam u glavi ideju kako bih je kombinovala. Sve crno, uz dobar nakit mog omiljenog brenda Helenadia
U nastavku posta pogledajte kako to izgleda.
PS. Haljina je dostupna u više boja, a njenu cenu možete pogledati na sledećem linku (ovde)







sunglasses/naočare Versace
shoes/sandalete Stradivarius
bag/torba PS fashion
necklace/ogrlica Helenadia

11 коментара:

  1. Lovely dress and... that statement necklace, just wow!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ОдговориИзбриши