Странице

субота, 7. септембар 2019.

Custom necklace

Hello lovely people, how are you today? Happy weekend! Welcome to my blog! In today's blog post I'll talk about jewelry. As you have already known, I’ve always loved jewelry and I'm such a big fan of many different jewelry styles. I like delicate stones, pearls, wooden beads, modern or vintage forms and, of course, golden & silver timeless pieces. This summer I like bold, bright and amazing kind of jewelry.

So, I'm pleasantly surprised to show you one of my favorite online jewelry stores. It's Custom-necklace.com jewelry store specialized for personalized jewelry. If you're looking for any kind of customized jewelry treasure you're definitely on the right place. If you want  a necklace with your name or with some other letter combination which shows your individuality, you'll not be disappointed. 
My favourite is sterling silver diaphanous initial cufflinks

This store give you fantastic opportunity to create & design your own jewelry! Just select a cute little charm, a chain you like, and just like that, you get yourself a personalized jewelry. And, what it is very important too, it will be affordable and don't aggressive to your budget :) Sounds great, isn't it!
On their web store you can see perfectly arranged categories that include: necklaces, rings, bracelets, earrings, charms, what's new option, jewelry, selected by different chic collections and hot summer sale category. You can find there so perfect jewelry gifts for your beloved ones (for your love partner, for your mom, grandma, kids, friends etc.). Also you can visit this cathegory: mens jewerly.
On the photos below, you can see some of my favorites. Assortment is so huge and various, so I'm sure you'll find something adorable according to your taste and preferences or something appropriate for gifts.
So, let this summer to be your colorful playground to have fun with your stunning accessories :)


Enjoy in photos below and tell me what's your favorite jewelry style this season?

3 коментара: