Странице

среда, 7. новембар 2018.

Baginning.com

Hello lovely people, welcome back to my blog! First of all, you need to know that I am a huge bag lover, because so, today I will talk to you about a new online store I discovered a couple of days ago. Baginning.com is one of the coolest bag stores I ever saw and I fell in love with almost every single bag on the website. 

At the website, you can find hundreds of beautiful and trendy bags you can wear on any occasion. I found some of my personal favorites at purse and clutch purse. I really liked transparent bags because they look cool, trendy and chic. You will look more fashionable with some of those bags in your hands, for sure. But you will choose one of the holographic or floral prints bags if you are brave enough. Don't forget to scroll down to the page if you want to find more information about measurements. Also, there you can find more pictures of bags from different angles. 


All bags are made from PVC so we can tell they are nice to wear on rainy days, but you will still look beautiful and trendy. Also my big favorite is clutch bag 
Price range is pretty reasonable for the quality you get. Also, you should know that you get free shipping for all orders so we could tell it is a pretty good deal. 

Also I want to show you sequin clutches
This bags is amazing! 

You can see some of my favorites in the pictures in the post and I hope you like my choice, but if you don't please visit Baginning.com and find your favorites. There is enough bags for everybody's style or personal taste.  You should definitely check it out. 

16 коментара:

  1. That red bag reminds me of Chloe's !
    Love the design and the color , nice pick dear <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ОдговориИзбриши