Странице

среда, 17. октобар 2018.

Floral tunic




Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the new post on my blog! 
Today I show you this amazing tunic-dress, that is trend this season for floral print dress, and is that this Rosegal, is so nice and comfortable, you can shop it here. I hope you like it! Enjoy!

Zdravo dragi moji, dobro došli na moj blog! 
Tu sam da vam pokažem novi outfit post, a danas je to ova divna tunika u beloj boji sa cvetnim printom. Stigla mi je sa sajta Rosegal, i možete je pogledati ovde.
Uživajte! :)







tunic/tunika Rosegal
skirt/suknja Zara
bag/torba Carpisa
ring/prsten Rosegal
sunglasses/naočare Gucci


10 коментара:

  1. beautiful image dear
    have a nice day!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Las fotos son muy bonitas,el look te queda genial! Espero verte pronto por mi blog!♡♡♡

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Great styling dear. I love that flowerly top you styled it nicely. You must have quite a huge collection of rosegal things. I am a huge fan too

    ОдговориИзбриши