Странице

недеља, 4. август 2024.

Men's style with Bronson Mfg

Hello my lovely people, happy Sunday! How are you doing? Welcome back on my blog and new post! I know you are used to me writing about dresses, today is a slightly different post. Today I write about men's fashion. This post is for the boys who follow my blog, and for you my ladies who love to see your boyfriends, husbands, friends, brothers, stylish!

Do you know for online store Bronson mfg? It is an online store with men’s clothing, very elegant and sophisticated, for men of good taste and vain, who like to have a difference in their look. This store have exclusive clothes that you will only find there.

vintage style shirts   - I  pulled out some of my favorite pieces to show you guys

https://bronsonshop.com/collections/t-shirts-undershirts/products/vintage-long-sleeve-henley-t-shirt-black
 

This shop is place where you can find gorgeous clothing items with affordable prices. I am here today to present you few products which I find interesting and among which most of you can find at least one product you'll like. 

 

I want to show you striped shirt  Striped shirt outfits for men look good in different stripes, but a good outcome heavily depends on the styling technique. Essentially, each of these stripes will flatter your body type differently. For instance, vertical shirts are the most suitable for achieving a tall illusion. Conversely, the horizontal stripes would be a good fit if you want to give off a broader illusion of your body. My fav combo is white and black. 

https://bronsonshop.com/collections/stripes/products/non-stock-mens-heavy-wide-striped-prisoner-short-sleeved-t-shirt
 

Military fatique pants - second fav cathegory. Men's military pants are no longer just pants reserved for military use or hunting or fishing. Women and men have adopted it and the creators have been eager to create it in other colors. The khaki or camouflage print pants keep the limelight, but there are now multiple colors to suit the desires of all men and allow them to create different looks: black, beige, brown, blue, denim, gray… there is something for all tastes and colors!The dark colors which tend to slim the silhouette will be perfect for muscular men’s legs or having asserted forms. Khaki, brown, charcoal gray mesh pants… you can do it all! The military pants with camouflage print, for their optical effect, will thicken the silhouette. 


That was all for this post, I hope you've liked and enjoyed it. I hope I give you a clue where to look to find any kind of  men's fashion and helped you a little bit. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for taking time to read this post, it means a lot to me! I choose my top 3. I've chosen my fav, below, I'm in love with them! Let me know what do you think of my selection. :)
Check their site for many, many more beautiful pieces for your mens!
Enjoy!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар